The TREAT-NMD conference organisers are pleased to announce that there will be an opportunity to display a number of posters at the conference in February 2025. We encourage you to share your networking achievements and contribute your work and ideas to improving neuromuscular healthcare worldwide. Submitting an abstract and having it accepted offers you the opportunity to:
- Showcase your achievement to international colleagues.
- Demonstrate ideas that work and can be adapted by others.
- Start conversations and collaborations with teams worldwide.
We welcome abstract submissions about:
- Collaborative projects that facilitate the improvement of healthcare in rare neuromuscular conditions.
- How organisations have worked with TREAT-NMD to benefit the global neuromuscular community.
- How organisations have utilised TREAT-NMD resources.
Abstract Key Dates:
Abstract submissions open: 5th April 2024
Abstract submission close: 18th October 2024
Notification of abstract acceptance: 8th November 2024
Submit your abstract here.
For further guidance on submitting an abstract refer to the ‘Poster Abstract Guidelines’ by clicking the button below.