The TREAT-NMD Global Network has been successfully delivering educational masterclass programmes since 2015 and have, to date, educated over 1000 health care professionals, researchers and allied health providers.
Masterclasses are designed to:
- Provide the latest information regarding diagnosis, standards of care and emerging therapies.
- Be delivered by leading global experts.
- Exist as an excellent platform for networking and sharing of best practice.
We have hosted Expert Masterclasses on:
To date, TREAT-NMD have hosted 17 Expert Masterclasses in the following disease areas: DMD, SMA, LGMD, CM and on the topic of Gene Therapy.
We have educated over 1000 healthcare professionals, researchers and allied health providers.
We have provided education for delegates from all over the globe including: North America, Latin America, Europe and Australasia.
Expert masterclasses are free to attend (including accommodation) and a contribution to travel costs will be provided.
Your application to attend a masterclass will be considered if:
- You are a health care professional, allied health provider or researcher working predominantly in the field of neuromuscular disease.
- You live and work in the region targeted.
- You can outline how you intend to share learning with colleagues in your institution.
TREAT-NMD is launching a new education initiative in Becker muscular dystrophy and will be hosting a TREAT-NMD Expert Becker Muscular Dystrophy Masterclass on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th December 2023 in Barcelona, Spain. The […]